Thursday, April 29, 2010

An update!?!

It's April 29th and it's a snowy day here in Wyoming. Even my middle school track team's meet has been canceled!

Here's a brief update about what has transpired in recent weeks:
- Dale was offered a job as a Professor of Biology at Northwestern College in St. Paul, MN. Starting in August, he will teach Environmental Science, Biology 3, Ornithology (birds) and Winter Ecology.
- We bought a house in Shoreview, MN and have been muddling through the real estate paperwork.
- My ability to see my toes has disappeared.

Thus far, I have really enjoyed being pregnant. I almost feel better than normal. What a huge blessing!

Answers to FAQs
No, we don't know if we're going to have a boy or a girl. I'd be thrilled with either!
We have a girl name that we like, but we haven't finalized a boy name. We plan to name our child after a place in Wyoming (Not Torrington, Chugwater, Big Piney, etc. :) )
We were never given a specific due date. However, we were given a couple dates that coincide with my last week of school.

No comments: